Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photo contest


I know everyone thinks their children are the cutest, but I've entered Morgan in a photo contest. So go to http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=275300001, give it 5 stars and recommend it! Thanks!

7 comments:

Liz said...

You have my vote! We just love Morgan, what a cutie....

Melissa said...

Your right...every parent thinks their children are cute. But I think that it is pretty safe to say that she is one cute little girl. She has my vote for sure.

itsahalesofalife said...

I got Tatum's bedding at Baby Babinski in Salt lake in Foot Hill Village. They have the cutest things there. You have a beautiful family!!

nebraska said...

Wonderful blog, so peaceful:) and I really like the music you listen to! 5 stars for Morgan from Slovakia:-)

WIKKY said...

Loving the hair! She is darling!

Meagan said...

She is adorable...I will for sure send a vote in for her!

Rogers Family Blog said...

What a cute picture!