It's never too late to put one out. I never did one for Bella, so as I was putting together her baby book (well part of it) - I created one for her then. (Joel had already been born by then.)
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
Lindsay
Favorites: friends, DS, iPod, animals, hot lunch, Clayton, and taking care of her little sisters. Nicknames: Linds, Squirt, Bug, Jean, Lindsinator
Josh
Favorites: Reading, sports (especially baseball), video games, playing "what show," school, and friends. Nicknames: Toad, Trouble, Handsome, Buddy, Jeter, Joshy
Emily
Favorites: M&Ms, Disney Princesses, Cooper aka "Coops," books, wearing dresses, movies, Barbies, and dolls. Nicknames: Emmy, Ems, MJ, Sweety, Sweets, Feather
Morgan
Favorites: Singing, treats (especially chocolate), giggling, doing everything herself, being tickled, blankie, and playing dolls. Nicknames, Morgie, Princess, Mo-Mo
An Eternal Family
Ryan and I have been married for 12 wonderful years and we adore our four beautiful kids!
3 comments:
I am impressed with the digiscrapping of both my sisters!
It's never too late to put one out. I never did one for Bella, so as I was putting together her baby book (well part of it) - I created one for her then. (Joel had already been born by then.)
I am a nerd I had no idea you were having a little 4th cutie! Congrats!!! Lovies, Missy
Post a Comment